Saturday, November 29, 2008

Tagged



So evidently I have been tagged. This is where you take the 4th picture from your 4th picture album on your computer. So here is the pic above. Let me explain. My great friend Sue May who worked in Labor and delivery with me came to L&D when I had Mary kate in May. She went back to the OR with us and took a ton of pics with her camera for me of the birth. she got some great pics. Anyway, she just gave me her memory card to upload them on my computer and at the beginning of her memory card were some pics of her family. this pic is her and her daughter, hannah. The other pic is one of the great shots of Mary Kate coming into this world that I would not have had had it not been for Sue. (Yes that is her coming out of my stomach. Sorry its a little graphic but if you ever wanted to see a c-section there it is.) So thanks Sue for being such a great friend and coming with me to help capture one of my most important memories. you are awesome!

So now I am tagging 4 people:

Joy Brunson, Autumn Urquhart, Jenny Basselin, Kara Reid. Have fun!

No comments:

mk

mk
Mary Kate

sydney

sydney
sydney

Sydney and Bo

Sydney and Bo
Sydney and Bo

chan's shirt

chan's shirt
My first appliqued shirt I did