Thursday, October 23, 2008

My first entry

Hello! Ok so this is our first entry. It seems like everyone we know these days has a blog so we are finally joining the crowd. So we are the Smith family. Rusty works for Verizon Wireless selling cell phones. What would we do without those these days?? I am a RN that has taken an extended maternity leave taking care of my two precious daughters. I am currently debating on going back to work but don't know what i want to do. I really just want to stay home with my girls. I have picked up a new hobby of sewing/monogramming/appliqueing. Sydney is 2 and a half and started mother's day out for the first time this year. So far she loves it. Mary Kate is 4 and a half months old. She is changing so much everyday and getting so big. I wish they could just stay little. Bo is our 25 pound Maine coon cat. He is my buddy. He was my graduation present from college from my parents. I mean I know some people want a new car or money or whatever but yes, I wanted a $600 cat. And yes, he is worth every penny!

Well we hope you enjoy visiting our site and getting to know our family. Thanks for visiting!!!

No comments:

mk

mk
Mary Kate

sydney

sydney
sydney

Sydney and Bo

Sydney and Bo
Sydney and Bo

chan's shirt

chan's shirt
My first appliqued shirt I did