Sunday, October 26, 2008

Sydney



So for some reason Sydney loves to be naked. I mean she does have a diaper on but other than that she is naked. I practically have to bribe her to put clothes on. And if she has clothes on and we are at home and she knows we aren't going anywhere then she takes them off herself. And when she gets them off she laughs and dances around like she has made some big accomplishment. This morning when she got up she unzipped her nice warm pjs and took them off and ran around naked in the freezing house. I hope she is not practicing for a future career! Also, she has got some wild hair. God bless her she has been cursed with her mom's hair that has some natural curl in it. Right now it is in that awkard stage trying to grow out. When she wakes up in the morning her hair is so wild. It takes a little work to get it tame. She is such a mess, but so sweet and such a true blessing!
Here are a few Christmas tea towels I have made. They are so cute! what great Christmas gifts!











1 comment:

Brunson said...

Wow! I am so impressed with all of your applique stuff. Did your sewing machine come with all that or did you download more images? Anyway, it is all very cute!

mk

mk
Mary Kate

sydney

sydney
sydney

Sydney and Bo

Sydney and Bo
Sydney and Bo

chan's shirt

chan's shirt
My first appliqued shirt I did