Friday, October 24, 2008

We made it through Mother's Day Out!

We finally made it through a whole day of mother's day out with no poop!!!! As most of you know we have been battling diarrhea with Sydney for over a month now. We have missed a whole week of MDO and have been sent home early other days because of diarrhea. But we actually made it through today with no diarrhea! Poor baby! I know she has got to be tired of this mess because I know I am! I talked to the doctor's office Wed. afternoon and got a little testy with the nurse. She was telling me to give it two more weeks and that Sydney just had a "virus." I mean who has a stomach virus for over a month??? Besides they have already run some tests in the doctor's office and they have all been negative. And no one else has gotten it. So after arguing a bit with the nurse, she got me a GI consult. So Sydney is going Wed. afternoon to a GI doc. I hope they tell me nothing is wrong and that maybe she is just having a hard time getting over a "virus." And if that is the case at least I will have some kind of piece of mind knowing nothing is wrong, but this is not the first time Sydney has had stomach issues. Poor baby she inherited something from her daddy. =( So anyway we will see what they have to say about things. I will keep you guys posted.

No comments:

mk

mk
Mary Kate

sydney

sydney
sydney

Sydney and Bo

Sydney and Bo
Sydney and Bo

chan's shirt

chan's shirt
My first appliqued shirt I did